Ausfly Narromine Home › Forums › Trips and Flyins › Ausfly Narromine This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Doug McLean 8 months, 1 week ago. Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total) Author Posts October 10, 2018 at 10:51 am #2231 Doug McLeanParticipant i am planning to be there and am looking fwd to catching up with others, Doug. October 13, 2018 at 5:03 am #2236 Peter PendergastParticipant Hi Doug,I’m still building but hoping to get there also, will keep an eye out for your aircraft. Cheers Peter October 14, 2018 at 11:02 pm #2237 PHILIP BIRDParticipant What day are you going Doug??. Staying overnight?? The weather was looking doubtful getting out of Mittagong but the forecast looks to be improving. Phil October 15, 2018 at 9:40 am #2238 Doug McLeanParticipant Hi Phil, if i make it; i hope to go Saturday and camp overnight, Doug. October 17, 2018 at 8:08 am #2239 Peter AnsonParticipant Looks like I won’t be there. I have medical stuff happening on Friday morning and a family gathering on Saturday night. Doesn’t leave much time. Peter October 17, 2018 at 9:43 pm #2241 PHILIP BIRDParticipant Looking highly unlikely for me now. Rain hasn’t let up, now thunderstorms forecast. Phil October 18, 2018 at 9:38 am #2242 Doug McLeanParticipant hey Phil , yes ; not looking great for me either. Author Posts Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total) You must be logged in to reply to this topic.